Every year, the German Academic Association for Business Research presents
- the Best Paper Award to an outstanding international publication (papers in reputable journals with a peer review process and an international outlook)
- the Textbook Award to an outstanding textbook (innovative textbook publications)
- the Young Talent Award for outstanding publications by up-and-coming scientists: Papers in reputable journals with a peer review process, innovative book publications (only first editions) and cumulative qualification studies.
In addition, each year at the annual meeting of the German Academic Association for Business Research awarded these prizes:
- Tribute to the science-oriented entrepreneur of the year (entrepreneurs and practitioners who have shown great dedication in helping to support the communication between science and industry, especially in business studies)
- Best Conference Paper Award (selected from the submitted papers to the open session)
- Best Practice Paper Award (Best Paper with a strong practical orientation)
- Best Reviewer Award (selected from the reviewers of the conference submissions)
Additionally, the Schmalenbach Stiftung awards a prize for outstanding scientific papers from the field of business research (Schmalenbach Preis) in conjunction with the Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft e.V. and the German Academic Association for Business research.