Vlerick Business School is an international business school, in the heart of Europe. Each year some 500 students enroll for Masters and MBA programmes in our campuses in Brussels, Ghent and Leuven and in Beijing. Over 5000 executives attend our management development programmes. Moreover, Vlerick is one of the few in the world to hold triple accreditation: Equis, AMBA and AASCB. Our rankings confirm our position as top-level European Business school Our faculty are experts in turning knowledge into action and action into knowledge − a dynamic balance that continually stimulates entrepreneurship and innovation.
To join our Entrepreneurship, Governance and Strategy Area, we are looking for a (m/f):
SENIOR ASSISTANT OR ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
You will join a dynamic, open and collaborative team of faculty members and researchers, active in the domains of Strategy, Governance and Entrepreneurship. You will conduct research, supervise junior researchers and contribute to applied research projects. And you will contribute to developing the global mindset of our participants at Master, MBA and executive level.
- You have a PhD in the area of International Business or related field.
- You show evidence of strong research capacity.
- You show evidence of excellent teaching achievements.
- You are open to innovative learning approaches.
- You are able to merge fundamental theoretical knowledge with practical relevance, and to build and maintain sustainable relationships with practitioners.
- You are internationally minded, as evidenced by education, professional backgrounds or research networks.
- A challenging job in an international, dynamic and professional environment.
- A strong business network for synergies between research and practice.
- A strong academic network of colleagues and partner universities. • Institutional support for research, teaching, and relocation.
- A working environment in the heart of Europe.
- Attractive financial conditions.
Please apply via our website.
Applications are welcomed until the position is filled.