The purpose of this seminar is to introduce students to important issues in the design, analysis and interpretation of behavioral research in marketing and management.
Topics covered in the seminar include:
- measurement theory and construction of reliable and valid measurement instruments;
- testing for mediator and moderator effects;
- exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis and structural equation modeling;
- and hierarchical linear models and latent class analysis.
After taking this course, participants should be able to:
(1) better understand the methodological aspects of other people’s research and
(2) conduct methodologically sound research of their own.
April, 24 - 28, 2023
Information about the course and registration:
Registration Deadline: March 10, 2023
- Nina K. Payen - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathrin Schoeps, email@example.com